This week, we added a powerful and promising feature to generate test cases using AI.
testRigor has released the ability to add AI-based reusable rules to test cases.
- To create an AI-based rule, simply add the specification to the test script.
- Avoid using normal keywords so that testRigor doesn’t confuse the AI rule with a normal command.
- Quotation marks are not necessary.
- When the test case is triggered, a pop up will appear asking how the new command should be treated, at which time the user can select AI-based rule.
- Once the case has been executed, AI-based rules can be modified in the Reusable Rules section by disabling the AI-based rule checkbox. Once this occurs, the rule will behave the way normal rules do.
- As long as the AI-based rule checkbox is enabled, the specification will be executed by AI on every single execution.
*Important Note: The AI is trained to view the page as if it were the first time. It does not base its actions on any previous interaction with the UI.
We have added support for the on-premise version of Azure DevOps.