Last month, we released several exciting new features to bring in the new year.
Data Sets (Link/Unlink in Bulk)
Users can link and unlink data sets in bulk.
- Filter the cases by name, label, etc using the search functionality in the Test Cases section (unless all cases in the suite should change).
- Using the Select Multiple button, select some or all the cases rendered in the search.
- Click Link Data Set.
- Click Link on the right of the desired data set name.
Deep links (mobile only)
We added the ability to open deep links (links to open mobile apps directly from the link in a browser or by testRigor command).
See full documentation here.
Mobile (multiple apps)
Flows on mobile devices were only able to test a single application file. Now more than one application file can be added to test single flows.
- In the Settings section of your mobile suite, go to the Multiple applications tab.
- Give your app a name/alias that can be used to call it into the test case.
- Upload the file making sure it is compiled properly for architecture or infrastructure (testRigor vs 3rd party providers).
- In your test case, use the command
install application "name-of-alias"to install the second application.
UX improvement (test case maintenance)
All test cases/executions affected by the same error can now be filtered or grouped by that error. This makes it easier to investigate recurring bugs.
- Users can jump from the error in the Errors section to all affected test cases grouped into a single list by clicking on the View all affected test cases button.
Account admins can now track activity done by users of the account like suite creation, test case creation, test case editing, full retests, etc. These events can be found in the Audit logs page, which can be accessed from the user profile menu in the top right corner of the screen.