Last week, we expanded our notification options and the functionality of our Zephyr integration.
- Added integration with Microsoft Teams for notifications of test run details.
- To receive notifications in a Microsoft Teams channel, right click the channel then select "Get email address". Then use that email address in Email notifications in your testRigor suite "Settings" tab.
- Added several improvements to the current integration.
- testRigor test cases stay linked to the expected Zephyr test cases between releases, making release changes seamless.
- There are now two strategies to track Zephyr test cases between releases: one is by using the project repository and the other is by using the global repository. Previous behavior is now tied to the "project repository" strategy, and the "global repository" supports new functionality. Users that keep their Zephyr test cases on the global repository and copy them on their releases should use the new "global repository" strategy. This strategy requires the
AltIdfield to be set and to have a unique value on Zephyr test cases.
- Added a new button to update Zephyr release ID and test case links. This button checks the existence of the currently linked test cases on the new release and asks for confirmation before performing the update.
- Excluded Zephyr release ID update from applications settings update. This means that changes to the release ID field are only updated when using the new button; all other settings need to be updated with the usual Save button.
- When updating the release ID, if Zephyr test cases from the current release are not part of the new release, testRigor will create a folder on the new release and copy the missing test cases in that folder before updating the links. The user will be asked for confirmation before performing the update.