Last week, we made improvements to our search/filter feature of our UI and made additions to our Azure DevOps integration.
- The UI now shows the number of total test cases with/without filtering
- The UI now shows the current/total number of pages when a search filter is applied.
- We added features to our Azure DevOps integration:
- New integration settings for Azure Test Plan:
- Personal Access Token (PAT)
- Plan ID
- Suite ID
- Link / unlink test cases with Azure test cases
- New ‘Last run’ button linked with last run on Azure DevOps
- New ‘Test Cases’ button linked to Azure DevOps test cases
- Creation of a test run on Azure every time testRigor runs linked test cases
- New checkbox on task rerun to disable automatic update on Azure test cases.