Last week, we added several important features.
- You can now share direct links to a specific test case within the test suite (as opposed to the execution link) with your team.
- From the execution page, right click on the UUID at the top of the page and click “Copy link address” from the menu. Once it is copied, you can send it to your team.
- Alternatively, you can click on the UUID link, which will redirect you to the test case within the suite. From there, copy the URL and send it to your team.
Invite a User
- You can now invite interviewees to build test cases as part of your hiring process.
- Go to the test suite that you want to allow temporary access for the invitee, click “Invite for an interview” and follow the instructions of the form.
- Other suites and existing test cases within the suite that the interviewee was invited to are not visible to the interviewee.
- Access will expire after 2 weeks.
- We added support for data sets.
- This allows you to easily test a single test case several times using a different set of values.
- This option is located in the Test Data section, where the UI has been divided into two parts. One part is for global values of test data which can affect all test cases. The other part is for Data Sets, which will only apply to the test cases that it is linked to.
Single Sign On (SSO)
- We added support for customers who use Okta as their email provider.
- This allows your team to log in directly to your account suites in testRigor via Okta without the need to create individual accounts.
See https://testrigor.com/okta-integration-guide/ for more information.