Last week, we added a variety of new features.
- We added a setting to select whether the keyboard automatically closes or remains visible.
- To activate it, go to Settings->Advanced->General Testing Settings and select the desired option from the
Keyboard hide approachdropdown.
- This feature is also available for Android.
Test Execution Views
- Users can now select the browser and the data set row execution that they wish to view within the Test Cases Section.
- The execution page is still available to view all executions for side-by-side comparison.
- Users can now select multiple test cases to run.
- Search for test cases by label or any other filter, then click the
Select multiplebutton. Click the checkboxes of the test cases that you wish to run and click “Run” to re-test them all at once.