Last week, we simplified the database connection string.
- We included a new way to select an option in a dropdown/select by its position. This way will try to select the option only by index and will fail if it is not possible. Here are some examples of the command:
select option 10 from "dropdown"
select 1st option from "dropdown"
select second option from "dropdown"
- We added an option to specify custom DNS servers for Android devices provided by tR.
- This option can be found in the Settings section of your testRigor UI inside the Proxy tab (Only in suites for Android).
- testRigor can now run native mobile tests using Kobiton as an external infrastructure provider.
- We included a dropdown to select the JDBC by database.
- We also added separate fields for username and password of the connection.
- The username and password of the connection string can be overwritten in test cases using the variables "usernameJDBC" and "passwordJDBC".
- Expressions like the following may be used:
save stored value "user2" as "usernameJDBC"
save stored value "pwdUser2" as "passwordJDBC"