Last week, we released several new features.
- We added a new setting that allows Chrome and Firefox to open PDFs in the browser PDF VIEWER.
- Navigate to Settings -> Advanced.
- Scroll down to the "PDF Preview" section.
- Enable the option "Allow PDF preview in browser window" to allow browsers to open PDF.
- As the default, this option is disabled.
- This setting was only changed in Chrome and Firefox, because the "open PDF" feature was disabled on these browsers to solve past issues.
- The other browsers will open PDFs in the browser by default.
- We added a new section for load tests to check the errors raised during the execution
- We also added a new feature so that, now when a step fails during the load test, we will take a screenshot (in addition to the error details) and compare it to the one on the baseline.
- On the servers graph, you can now also check the number of issues for different categories raised in that moment of the timeline.
- We added a new option on settings (on by default) to measure the time each step takes. This new measurement can be viewed under the description of each step.
- We’ve completed the second phase in allowing users to test their Chrome extensions..
- New command to open extension directly in a new tab
open extension "EXTENSION_NAME"
- EXTENSION_NAME is the name assigned to the extension when it was added in Settings -> Integration -> Chrome extension in testRigor.
CI/CD (Overriding settings via API )
- We have now provided the ability to change some preferences when we request a retest via API.
- The preferences on the API request will not change the preferences of the application. It will only be applied to that specific created task.
- Not all preferences can be changed by the API request: We added a new constant
SETTINGS_ALLOWED_CHANGE_BY_RETEST_APIthat is an array with the name of fields that can be changed.
- See "Settings Schema" in the CI/CD section to find a JSON of the settings schema and 1 JSON of the current settings "Current Settings JSON".